Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Beach trip and a few more

We took our first family trip to the beach last weekend...we had such a good time and the boys loved the pool. They were not big fans of the beach, which I expected but they had a good time in the pool.
The other pictures are just a few new ones I threw in. The black and white ones I had to share because Brennon was cracking me up. I was trying to take some new pictures of them but he would not stop cutting up....I was laughing so hard at him. The pictures are so him....so I had to share!

1 comment:

Johnny, Lisa and Lucy Little said...

Oh my goodness! Cayden's laugh is precious...and I absolutely adore the one with Brennon sticking his tongue out, what a ham! I'm so glad ya'll had a good time at the beach. Can't wait to get the babies together!

Love,
Lisa