Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Pray

After I finished the last post, I visited one of the blogs which I am ADDICTED to and read every night, when I read the title a wave of nausea came over me and my heart sunk. Steven Curtis Chapman (Christian musician) and his wife lost one of their daughters in a tragic accident. She was 5 years old and her brother accidentally ran over her as he was leaving the driveway of their home. I feel absolutely sick right now. Many of you know, Brent and I are going to adopt from China and they were some of the inspiration behind that. PLEASE pray for this family...pray for strength and understanding for them right now. My mind nor my heart can comprehend this tragedy- all I can do is offer my thoughts and prayers. Please remember this family. Thank you!

No comments: