Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day, my love! On this day I hope you know how very much you are loved and appreciated. It is still surreal to me at times that we are now parents. We have known no greater love and they are a result of our forever love. Thank you for standing by me-for loving me and for believing in me-thank you for never giving up on my dream of becoming a mother. Thank you for knowing when to hold me close, for knowing when to let me go and for always standing beside me and being a godly man. My life is so full of joy and happiness-sometimes I can not believe it is real. These two boys have filled a place in me that I did not even know was empty but, Brent, my life began the day I met you. So today, may you feel every ounce of love and admiration I hold in my heart for you. Happy Father's Day-you are my hero!

1 comment:

Angie Shorter said...

Thank you, for those sweet words. I can't even begin to tell you the joy that the three of you bring to my life. I have been blessed more than I could ever have deserved. Thank you for making this day one that I will always remember. You continue to blow me away with your endless love for me and our boys. So thank you, thank you for being you, for being Angie, the best wife, mother, and friend I could ever have hoped for.
Forever mine
Forever thine
Forever ours
BS