Saturday, May 10, 2008

Saturday morning at the Shorters

Here is a little video of a Saturday morning conversation with Cayden. Sorry it is so dark but we did not have the lights on yet but you can hear his sweet little voice. He was up bright and early this morning while little Brennon slept in. I thought it would be fun for those of you who have not been around him to see how much fun he is. I will get one of Brennon up very soon. Paige, I thought you would enjoy seeing some video of them.

And now, here is a picture of our bed once everyone is up. There is nothing I love more in the world than my house, my bed on Saturday mornings...it is my favorite time. We do not let Tito (the dog) sleep with us but he did get to come snuggle a little...the boys LOVE him. They think he is so funny-especially Brennon, every time Tito walks by Brennon just starts dying out laughing.

No comments: