Monday, November 12, 2007

The Shorter Family Blog

OK, well I can not believe it...but I have now entered the Blog world....who would have ever imagined???! I thought this would be a great way for everyone to keep up with our little miracles and see all the new pictures of them....actually this idea came from some encouragement of my special friend, Kim.....thanks for the help Kim! I am sure there will be precious pictures of our little men every day so this will be easier than me emailing pictures every day! I hope you enjoy watching our precious babies! Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and love. Cayden and Brennon are truly an example of God's love and grace! Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Kim Shirley said...

Way to go! It looks great! Yea, now we can just stalk you and the little men from online. :) Let me know if you ever need help, but I'm still learning too. I'll share tips with you as I get them. Talk to you soon!

Kim

Ging said...

LOVE IT! Don't you know we will all be sitting around all day waiting for the newest photos... HAHA seriously we all get excited with each new picture, so start snapping and downloading!!!!!
LOVE YOU!!

Shannon said...

I'm loving it!!! They are so precious. I can't wait to see them and you too. I will make it over there one day.