Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Brennon and Cayden


This is the picture when we first came home with both boys and we put them in the pack n play together and this is the photo we caught! It was so sweet! It has been so fun and amazing to watch them respond to each other. When one makes a noise the other does, when one gets upset the other gets upset. Brennon never really cries but he will get a little fussy! Cayden is the one on the right with his eyes open! Aren't they the cutest things you have ever seen?

2 comments:

Dacia said...

This photo needs to be entered in some contest somewhere! The grandmothers also need a framed blown up version for their prize for being the BEST grandmother's Brennon and Cayden could ever have.

Kelli Scott said...

Angie, this is Kelli Scott. We "worked together" years ago when I was at EMSI. I have kept up with what was going on with you through Andrea Carter, who sent me the link to your sweet blog.

First of all, let me say your boys are absolutely precious!!! Congratulations on your long-awaited miracles! I know you and Brent are just over the moon.

Secondly, I want to tell you what a true inspiration you are to me. Your faith throughout this whole ordeal is absolutely admirable. I sit here in awe of what you have accomplished, and how graciously you have walked down this path. You truly are an amazing woman, and I just wanted you to know that I wish the best for you and Brent - always!

Much love sent your way......Kelli