Friday, September 12, 2008

The Good Stuff

I know it has been a while...sorry!!!! I have been spending every second I can with my angels. I have been blessed with a new job that allows me to be with the boys SO MUCH more! I am loving it...the first day I did not have to leave them at all, I woke up and walked into their room and cried. I savor every second with them and every new experience I get to enjoy with them. I am so thankful to Brent for the sacrifices he is making to allow this to happen. I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful man...a man who is truly perfect for me.
Any way, one thing that is really important to me with all this new time is to make sure Brent gets to see the boys as much as possible since this is his busiest time of the year. I know it kills him to miss out on seeing them so much! So, we try to do lunch with him as much as we can...so here you go...a glimpse at my beautifully, perfect life....lunch with daddy!

No comments: