Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hospital Stay

Well, this has been a rough week. Last Sunday we had to admit Brennon to the hospital, he was dehydrated. He caught some type of viral stomach bug and it really got him. I have to tell you, that is truly one of the hardest things Brent or I have experienced. When they put the iv in my baby I can tell you I have NEVER hurt that way before. It truly ripped my heart out, I would have had them do to it to me 100 times if it could have prevented it for my little man. He has had a time, we ended up staying in the hospital until Thursday-we are home now trying to get him back to his old self. It was rough on all of us, being away from Cayden was terrible...but the family is all together now and we are hoping all this sickness is behind us (for now). There are several pictures of Brennon on here....as you can see from us dressing him up 8-) he was quite the trooper....even as bad as he felt he still had all the nurses and doctors eating out of his hands with that sweet smile and precious laugh of his. He is truly an angel....these boys will never know what they have given me.....my whole world has changed because of these two sweet souls.
Thank you all for the calls, prayers, food, etc. We truly can't thank you enough!


1 comment:

Kim Shirley said...

Precious men - but you've been tagged - go see my blog!