Monday, January 28, 2008

Play Time

I am slowly getting into this "blog world"....and after spending some time reading and looking at other people's blogs, I have realized that I do not give much detail on my posts 8-) ..which could be a good thing....so I am going to try to do better with that. After I spent so much time reading other people's blogs that I did not even know I realized it could be interesting and a great way for those who don't see the boys to feel like they know them. They are really starting to form little personalities of their own. These are pictures of them playing in their play pen for the first time. As you can tell, Brennon was having a wonderful time. They were both laughing and talking, Brent and I had such a good time watching them. This morning when we went in to get them they were talking back and forth to each other and laughing. Brennon is such a sweet, patient spirit...he is so happy in the mornings and Cayden is just ready to eat! It is amazing how much of my joy and happiness is wrapped in these two little bodies! I adore my boys!

1 comment:

Katie_Austin said...

Angie, they are soooo adorable! But, you already knew that, right?? : ) I'm so glad you have this site so I can keep up with ya'll better. (I know, I've been terrible about it!) I'm still so happy that your family has been blessed with these little guys, because you all deserve it more than anyone else I know. Do you have any hints on telling them apart in the pics, though? They are just precious! Love ya'll!!!