Saturday, December 8, 2007

Tummy Time




Here are some pictures from last Wednesday of them playing on their Baby Einstien gym....attempting at "tummy time". They are so amused by all the toys hanging. I having been trying to post this since Thursday evening but could not do it b/c my emotions would overtake me each time I started typing. We had to take the boys to get their first Synagis shot (to help prevent RSV) and when the nurse gave them the shot my heart truly broke. When I heard my boys cry like that and knew they were in pain and there was nothing I could do about it....I was truly taken over by my emotions. I never imagined how much I could hurt for someone else...I finally get those words my mom always said "If I could bear the pain for you, I would...if I could carry it all for you, I would"....I GET IT now! If I could have endured that for them, in a second I would have! I am amazed each day how much my love grows for them....it is indescribeable until you experience it.

1 comment:

Sylvia Webber said...

They are adorable! I cannot believe how big they have gotten. Enjoy every single minute with them, and I know you will. I have no regrets with the 20 short years I had with Key except that he is gone.I told him every day of his life how much I loved him and how proud I was of him. That is some comfort. I hope to see them and you soon. Love,

Sylvia